How do I change how Jira opens - it used to open to the same Project everytime (the only one I use) and now it is opening to some other project - and I have to select my project from the dropdown.
A workaround could probably be to work with a bookmark in browser for the project you want to have opened after login - at least a temporary workaround until the Suggestion is implemented?
Hi, @Becky Goodford
Welcome to the Community!
As I know in Jira Cloud there is no options to change you home page, it will just opening the project from you last visit or will redirect you to your last-used Dashboard.
Here you can vote for this feature:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69635
Right, as I said, it used to open in the project I last visited, and now it is NOT.
It is opening in something I never open...
You are right Daniel, I created a bookmark/shortcut to my project...
But it doesn't explain why Jira decides how you open your projects...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.