For Jira Software (cloud) where can I set the Start Day of the week to Monday?
Can this be done on a person to person basis and not the entire site?
Hi, @Jeffrey Derbyshire !
It is global setting, not for each person.
You can set it:
Settings > System > User Interface > Look and Feel > Date/time formats
the activation dont work for us in jira cloud
the week still starts on sunday do I have to do an additional step to change the start day?
Same here: Doesn't work for me on the Jira Cloud version. :-(
My Week Start Day changed (over the weekend) from Sunday to Monday on calendar pickers for the Due Date, Due After and Due Before fields. I have the language set to English UK (had this for a few years) but I grew up in a country where Sunday is the first day of the week, so since the change I have been setting up due dates wrongly by accident, as I am used to having Sunday (not Monday) as the first day of the week. How can I raise a feature request to have the ability to control the start of the week, independently of the language? I will not change to English US because the MM-DD-YYYY date format does not make sense in Australia or in Brazil, so I really struggle with this date format. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.