I am using the grouped filter results app by SumUp to display a chart that will show the number of story points by assignee for all active sprints that are open. I have the following JQL code listed to pull the results -
status in ("To Do", "In Progress", "Needs Approval", "Done") AND sprint in openSprints() AND assignee in ("Haylee Love", "Brandon Willett", "Bobbi Jo Shortt", "Calvin Cupini", "Scott Noorthoek", "Jenifer Smith", "Jonah Driggers", "Jeff Kopmen") AND issuetype in ("task", "subtask", "asset", "FD content item", "Review", "Creative Engagement", "Internal (Audience, data, testing etc)", "Story (Advocacy Task)")
The issue that I am having is that it is not pulling any results for subtasks. We story pont on sub tasks so I want it to pull those in as well. When I try to add the sub-task issue types to the issue type code it gives me an error. Does anyone know what I should enter to also pull in data from all sub-tasks that meet the parameters?
Thanks!