I would like to know how can I search for tickets/cards with a specific label filter?
I have multiple labels in one board and how do I search for a specific label with filter?
Hi @Glory Mercy
Unless I'm missing something with your question, you can try something like
project=ABC and labels="XXX"
where XXX is the label you're wanting to find. This will return all issues in your project that have that specific label.
Hi Warren,
Thank you for your reply.
I wanted to filter with multiple labels to check out how the number of cards with single label.
I'm still not sure exactly what you're trying to search for - multiple searches with one label each time or a single search with multiple labels, so I'll give both.
If you want a search which will find all issues which have at least one of the labels out of a number of them, use
project=ABC and labels in (XXX, YYY, ZZZ)
which is equivalent to, but easier to write
project=ABC and (labels=XXX or labels=YYY or labels=ZZZ)
If you want a search which will find all issues which have all of the listed labels, use this
project=ABC and (labels=XXX and labels=YYY and labels=ZZZ)
N.B. You are not limited to 3 labels, you can use as many as you like
I've used the above mentioned queries but it doesn't search anything.
Can you clarify again.
Regards,
Amna
I know this is an old thread, but as of this writing, you can go to "Roadmap". There are filters at the top, including a multi-select drop down for labels. Super easy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.