Hi All --
I have Project A and Project B. Project A has different statuses from Project B for the story issue type. Project A also has different future sprints than Project B.
I have a set up a rule that is run manually to clone an issue from Project A to Project B when it is completed in Project A. The reason that it is run manually is because some issues will be cloned and others will not.
So the scenario is Issue ACT-999 is cloned and a new issue is created in another project, let's say the cloned issue is PPM-1010. When the issue is cloned in Project B, I want the cloned issue status to transition to Ready for QA and the sprint in the closed issue to be changed to US QA.
The problem I am having is that Project A does not contain the status or sprint that is Project B.
Do I need to create a separate rule to update the status and sprint for the cloned issue in Project B or can I update the status and sprint in the same rule that I used to clone the issue?
Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Lori