Hi, I have tried everything to connect more people to a task.How do I do that? Kind regards Katrine
In what sense are you trying to "connect" them?
You could use watchers, custom (multi-)user or group select lists, mentions, select the assignee or reporter, look at component leads etc. But before we can recommend a route, we need to understand "connect"
To connect is to assign one project for etc. two people. When you go to an assignment and search for coworkers to be in charge of the project, I can only attach one person.
Um, sorry, but that's confused it.
Do you mean project or task?
Note that when you say "Project" in Jira-speak, it means an object that contains a pile of issues and configuration around how you want to use those issues. You originally said "task", which I assumed was something represented by a Jira Issue, as it usually is.
So are you talking about Jira projects or Jira issues (tasks) here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.