Hi, I recently moved several tasks to a next generation Projekt because I would like to use the roadmap-fuction.
Now I have all tasks without customer-field and estimate for the story-points.
Can I restore it?
Thanks for your help.
Sabine
Are the fields contained within the screen of the new estimation?Maybe the configration of the fields needs to be adjusted so that the fields are available for that project or issue type?
If the fields are hidden in the new project by either being hidden by the field configurations for the project, or not on the screens the project uses, then yes. Your data is simply not being displayed, it is still on the issues.
If, however, the fields did not have context for the target project, then no, you cannot recover it - the bulk move process would have told you that you are going to delete the content of the fields as you did the move.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.