Hi.
1. I'm using Jira next-gen. How do I add a priorirty other the the default high med low.
2. I want to prioritize my users stories so I can seer them on the task board. How do I do this
3. Where is the reporting tool.
cheers
martin
64421514280
Hi @Martin Hemi
In next-gen projects you need to enable it.
You can find them in Project settings > Features > Reports
Check your configuration
Regards
Hi I cant find this.
Do I need admin access?
If you need administrator permissions or be a project leader
I have this.
During planning I want to assign a numeric value as a priority. I created a custom field for this. However:
a) I can filter or order by this field
b) cant produce a report on this field (we are not using sprints as we are kanban).
.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.