I am using ScriptRunner for JIra Cloud. I setup the script listener (example) that is not running the script (see below for detail). I am new to ScriptRunner (just downloaded Trial version). It seems the Webhook is not triggering when the issue is updated.
Can someone guide me.
Identified by:9CF705F2-96B3-4C2E-AE4F-3469B1AA89A9
Enabled
On these events:Issue UpdatedIn these projects:LSCC Build (LSCCB)
(Only applies to issue, project, issuelink (source issue), version and comment related events)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
def customFields = get("/rest/api/2/field")
.asObject(List)
.body
.findAll { (it as Map).custom } as List<Map>
def input1CfId = customFields.find { it.name == 'Custom Field 1' }?.id
def input2CfId = customFields.find { it.name == 'Custom Field 2' }?.id
def outputCfId = customFields.find { it.name == 'Output Custom Field' }?.id
def projectKey = "TP"
if (issue == null || issue.fields.project.key != projectKey) { (1)
logger.info("Wrong Project ${issue.fields.project.key}")
return
}
def input1 = issue.fields[input1CfId] as Integer
def input2 = issue.fields[input2CfId] as Integer
if (input1 == null || input2 == null) {
logger.info("Calculation using ${input1} and ${input2} was not possible")
return
}
def output = input1 + input2