This seems similar to older posts, so maybe this just happens and at some point they will fix it. But today i have noticed that Activity stream gadget in our dashboard is empty (it should be showing comments and other activity with tickets). When i tried to recreate it, it only pulls builds from Bamboo and there is even no button to exclude Bamboo builds from activity anymore.
Sounds similar to https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Activity-Stream-only-showing-confluence-not-JIRA/qaq-p/1196800
And today it just started working fine again. Shows info from Jira and there is again option to filter our Bamboo events. I guess Cloud instance had some issues.
I had a similar issue with empty Activity Stream for Jira Server and numerous "ReferenceError: define is not defined" JS errors. I opened the browser's inspector, went into the Application tab and cleared storage for Local, Session, and Cookies. That resolved the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.