I wanted that in a specific transition all users could run it except for a few specific users.I tried using the jira properties for this (jira.permission.move.group! = Test), but I didn't work.Is there any way to do this?
Hi @artur.l.ext
Welcome to the Community!
This is possible - the attached guide has a section on Conditions which should help: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-advanced-issue-workflows/
If you need any help, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Regards, Liam
Hi @Liam GreenI can't find a transition that makes it possible for all users to do anything except one user or more. I found only conditions that only groups or users can do, but I didn't find conditions where groups or users can't do one transition. I have 300 or more users and all day I add or remove user and if I use this transition, I would have add and remove user from a group or in transition. Can you help me?
Regards, Artur
If there are only a few users that you do not want to run the transition then you will need to add all users to a group apart from the users who should not run the transition.
What you could then do is have all users automatically join the group when you create them - then you can just remove them if needed.
Secondly, you could try an add on from the Marketplace. I think Jira Misc Workflow Extensions would work for you - but I don't have any first hand experience, so couldn't say for certain: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/292/jira-misc-workflow-extensions-jmwe?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hope that helps,
I confirm, you can do this with a "Build-your-own" Condition from JMWE for Jira Cloud, with a script like this:
!["account ID","account ID"].includes(user.accountId)
where "account ID" is the accountId of the forbidden users. You can lookup the accountId for users using the "Lookup user..." button on the editor's toolbar.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.