Dear Confluence Team,
After I finished writing a series of documents on Confluence, I wanted to export it to PDF format for easy storage and sending to my partner. However, the output format was relatively disappointing to me. I don't really know how to fix it so that it doesn't get any error like the image below because everything looks perfect on the web. This error is in PDF and Word formats.
After finding out I have referred to the topic below.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/customize-exports-to-pdf/
However, it still doesn't address my need to force all the content to be on the page. I have tried to add the code below to re-styling the content as I output it.
@page
{
/*A4-sized pages in landscape orientation are 297 mm wide by 210 mm long*/
size: 297mm 210mm;
width: 100%;
height: auto;
}
But, things are not working 
1. PDF view

2. Online view