Hi all!
My problem is that some logged in (active) users, with no Confluence license, cannot view pages.
I want to give "view" access to a group of users, that group has a mix of licensed and lots of non-licensed users. And I want to maintain that licensing as is, so no more licenses.
I did all this:
- Global permissions for the whole site have the "Use Confluence" checked (so, can use) for the "Unlicensed Access" section.
- On the specific space that is needed access --> Permission tab, I cannot add individual, non-licensed users, only licensed ones. So I cannot do it this way.
- I tried also with a group, still to no avail.
- I activated Anonymous users to view and can use Confluence, but that is not the solution (this is for the rest of non-logged in users).
Any ideas?
P.S.: I've seen there is a section in Global Permission called "Unlicensed Access" but I presume this is for Jira Service Desk customers, only?