How much fun is this?
- Open required Jira ticket
- Select Log work
- Enter Time spent (4h in this case)
- Select Date started (Tues 24th Nov in this case)
- Go to Outlook email where I've already typed out the summary of work completed and copy the text.
- Click back into Jira Work description field.
Date started then changes to Mon 2nd of Nov for no apparent reason... What the!?! I can click back and forth and it continues to change to seemingly random November dates.
The most enjoyable thing about this bug is when I click Save without realising, and then find it doesn't appear in my timesheet where I expect it to be and have to go looking for it. Sometimes I end up leaving Work description blank and need to work out which one I added amongst all the other undescribed work log entries.
Arrrrrgh!!!
This appears to affect some tickets and not others. Not sure what the trigger is, but I can replicate it on this particular ticket, and have experienced it many times in the past on others.