One out of say every 100 customer registrations, the customer is not added and instantly disappears.
Steps to reproduce:
When I retry and retry, it keeps happening. It is consistent for otherwise seemingly normal business email address: either an email address can be registered as customer or not on this service desk project.
The JIRA user has using admin privileges.
What am I doing wrong?
Hi @Guido Leenders
Has this been happening since yesterday? It may be related to the current Atlassian incident:
https://status.atlassian.com/
If it has been going on for longer than this then it may be worth logging it with Atlassian as a bug.
Hi Liam,
thanks for the advice! It seems to work again. I have seen it happening on various occasions, but maybe it is a generic issue due to lacking error handling.
For now when it occurs again I will try again a few days later.
Regards,
Guido
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.