I have a field called "Fix Version" which represents the version of our software product that a certain ticket should be developed for.
This Fix Version field works fine in in the ticket detail screen (I can add/change/remove versions just fine).
However, what I wanted to do is to show this field in the Backlog View in Jira as an extra piece of information inside each row that contains the ticket ID and title.
I have seen this done before and there are even some articles out there, but I can't seem to be able to do it. I believe I have to do this in the CARD LAYOUT menu, but I just don't have this in my system.
I am the org admin and project admin so it should not be a question of permissions.
This is an example of how I would like it to show up. The second circle on the right shows a version, I want that to be my "Fix Version" field.
Any help is greatly appreciated.