I used this Json for creating bulk issues
{
"issues": [
{
"id": "10174",
"key": "SJI-175",
"self": "https://soundsmart.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/10174"
}
],
"errors": [
{
"status": 400,
"elementErrors": {
"errorMessages": [],
"errors": {
"customfield_10038": "Field 'customfield_10038' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."
}
},
"failedElementNumber": 1
},
{
"status": 400,
"elementErrors": {
"errorMessages": [],
"errors": {
"customfield_10038": "Field 'customfield_10038' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."
}
},
"failedElementNumber": 2
}
]
}
and I got this response
{
"issues": [
{
"id": "10177",
"key": "SJI-178",
"self": "https://soundsmart.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/10177"
}
],
"errors": [
{
"status": 400,
"elementErrors": {
"errorMessages": [],
"errors": {
"customfield_10038": "Field 'customfield_10038' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."
}
},
"failedElementNumber": 1
},
{
"status": 400,
"elementErrors": {
"errorMessages": [],
"errors": {
"customfield_10038": "Field 'customfield_10038' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."
}
},
"failedElementNumber": 2
}
]
}
First issue is getting created but the remaining issues are creating problem..
Could anyone help to resolve this ?!
The url I hit is: https://soundsmart.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/bulk