I worked on the ITSM template early access program, kicking the tires.I am now trying to create a new project using this template. But only IT Service Project (not ITSM) iswhosing up.Will it be rolled out eventually? Any idea on how long?
ITSM is currently only available as a Classic project type.
There is a plan to make a Next-gen version in the future, but as Next-gen does not have some of the functions it needs, I doubt that will happen soon.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management-articles/UPDATE-The-Early-Access-ITSM-Program-is-now-complete/ba-p/1332385 is a good one to watch.
Thanks. But I’m looking foe the classic project for ITSM. The one with the service registry. Under new project > Classic There is an IT Service Project (as well as some other general projects) but no ITSM project.
when i created one using the it service project template, it was the old one with no service registry.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.