Hello team,
I am new at this company, but have some experience with Jira at my old company. However, I am the scrum-master which is a new role for me; and also expected to improve processes. I believe I can use JIRA to help me do this.
I'd like to use the out of the box reports in Jira to create some KPIs that my team can drive towards improving. KPIs like Burndown, Velocity, and more.
However, when I look at the reports right now, they are not filled with useful information; or in some cases don't have any information at all. I want to make sure I understand what data is feeding the reports. Most likely we are not filling in the data correctly, but I can't even start to troubleshoot that.
Is there a way to see what fields and formulas populate the reports in Jira? Especially the Agile reports?
Thanks