I have used JIRA for months, but today I am unable to create any new tickets. Only that functionality does not work.
I'm having the same problem. This looks like a partial outage.
Thanks for confirming. It must be select users as coworkers can still create. I didn't see anything on their status pages though.
Hi bcriswell,
is there any specific error message you are presented with when trying?
Have you also checked with a different browser (Firefox / Chrome)?Did a fresh login (after previous logout) change a thing?Are you using new view in classic project? There has been reports lately that switching back to old view fixed some issues for the time being. Please kindly confirm if you are using a next gen project or a classic project.
Regards,Daniel
Thanks Daniel. It is now working. There was no error on the screen but in the developer logs there were many errors and it failed to work on multiple types of browsers as well as a fresh login.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.