Using a 2D stacked bar chart where the source captures the data from the correct project & excludes cancelled issues. The group by uses status category. The x-axis labels separate the data into Fix versions. So far, so good.
What is happening is that it returns the current status category, but what I really want is the status category at a point in time i.e. the end of Sunday, 11-22-2020.
source jql = project = "LPUK Epic Repository" AND NOT status in (Cancelled)
X-Axis jql = fixVersion WAS "LPUK Q4 - 2020 Release" ON 2020-11-22.
I can get the fix version based on point in time, but because the grouping is based on status category & the x-axis is only based on one fix version, I can't seem to separate the status category issue count for each status category. Every way I've tried this I get a jql error.
