Our organization recently started using Jira and GreenHopper ondemand and I'm still trying to work out the configuration kinks. I noticed that the same issue types display different information if I'm creating or viewing the issue in Jira vs GreenHopper using the Scrum Project template. Specifically bugs, tasks, and subtasks have different "create" or "edit" screens if I open an "issue" via the Jira navigation or an "card" via the Greenhopper option (even when the issue type is the same). I can't seem to figure out why these are different and how to reconcile them. For example if I create a "subtask" from the planning board I have the "orginal estimate" field, but if I create a subtask from within Jira when I'm viewing an issue and I choose to create a subtask from the "more actions" dropdown there's not "original estimate" field on that version. Can anyone help me determine how the screens for jira vs greenhopper are controlled and how I can reconcile these?