Is there a way to sync an OnDemand Jira instance with a local one? We have 2 instances of Jira and we would like to have 1 project synced between them automatically everytime someone makes a change. I tried searching for a solution but I didn't find anything decent in terms of difficulty (scripting the entire process is way too much effort).
Hi John,
I think this can be done by link a self-hosted JIRA instance to JIRA OnDemand with OAuth applinks, please see the example of document for more information:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/APPLINKS/Application+Links+Quick+Start+Guide
Hope it helps.
Have a look at ConnectAll. We have done this usecase.
And for completeness I've also just implemented Sync Agent for JIRA, that provides a 2 way issue update/replication solution for stand-alone JIRA's. It uses email as a transport and JEMH for email content processing. It solves that touch subject of direct access through firewalls. Its oh-so nearly released, details at https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JSA/ . Would be interested in a proof-of-concept...
Read the wiki on JEMH-Sync, looks promising, we have independent dev/qa labs in North and South America that I would like to sync, let me know if you need a beta-tester.
Hi Gustavo, sure thing, its a niche requirement, so a touch of real world requirements would be appreciated, it should be good to go in a couple of days! I'll announce releases on https://getsatisfaction.com/thepluginpeople if you signup, you'll know when its available.
Backbone Issue Sync for JIRA allows you to synchronize issues between projects or instances of JIRA. The add-on offers complicated configuration set up done through a minimal and easy-to-understand UI. Feel free to try it out and let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers,Roman.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.