I want a URL to my starred pages so I can quickly get to them. How do I do that?
Hi Jordan,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You could use the "favorite pages macro", put it on a page and bookmark the URL:https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-favorite-pages-macro/this is related to the "Star pages" feature of Confluence:https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/star-pages-724765402.html
Please let us know if you should have meant something else.
Cheers,Daniel
Your docs say that this macro is being removed. Has this changed?
Hi @Jordan Zimmerman
Not sure this is possible in the new editor - but there is a list on your home page.
You should see a section "Recent" - one of the tabs is "Starred".
Ste
Probably not - but there is no hard deadline that I would be aware of.Your objection is valid, though. Everybody would have to consider if it makes sense to start with this function at this state still.
As of April 2021, you can go to https://<SITE_NAME>.atlassian.net/wiki/home?recentTab=3 to see a list of your starred pages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.