We removed a few apps from our Jira cloud instance. However, the @ mentions still bring up the app name. Specifically, Zephyr for Jira and qTest for Jira. How do I make sure that they no longer appear when someone types in `@test`
Hi @Anand Panimaya
This is a System User, who is often the actor for an app (for example, when viewing actions taken by the app in the issue's history tab).
Whilst they don't take up a user licence, on Cloud sites you don't have permission to modify them.
--------------------
You can locate them in your User Management:
I'd advise you contact https://support.atlassian.com/ and ask support to remove the user
You could also contact the vendor to confirm why the user wasn't removed by default
Ste
I haven’t done this so the following conveys my suggestions.
Just a question for my better understanding - unfortunately no solution:
Do the both Apps really introduce a special way for mentions? What is that for?I am asking because I know the @-mentions only to mention users.
That might now sound odd indeed but is there (also) any user account including 'test'?In case not I'd be curious how Zephyr uses this @ function. I could not find anything in the docs.
App is uninstalled. Will check the permissions.
Thanks @Ste Wright . Both are indeed listed as sytem users and I am unable to remove either.
I will reach out to Atlassian support as well as the vendors.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.