I am having a very big problem to be able to stretch the hours by a jira employee. When I extract by the report itself, manually placing the dates (in the calendar fields), with the name of the project and clicking 'generate report', it is visible that the time entry is correct. Now if I try to do the same through JQL search or by integrating Jira with Python, the hours that are returned are always the total sum of each task. That is, if I have a task that started in August and is active until now, (November) so that several hours have been pointed out at different times since then (5 hours in August, 10 hours in September, etc), I am unable to obtain the data for the hours separated by the specific month (from the same task). If I search in JQL for the August tasks, all hours already cataloged after August in the tasks that were created that month will be returned in that search (which should not be, since only the hours cataloged in August should be returned).
How can I solve this?