How do I change the text in the email reply to customers? Currently the text reads:
Just confirming that we got your request. We're on it.
I want to change this.
Hi @Bridget Lamb ,
Go to Project Settings > Customer Notifications. There you can find various email templates you can adjust.
This one is the Request created template.
Hi @Bridget Lamb
Welcome to the Community!
You can change this by going to Project settings > Customer notifications
All you need to do is choose 'edit' on the notification you want to change
Thank you so much! I appreciate the quick reply. I have made the change.
Thank you for your help! I found it and made the change.
Is there a way to edit the signature by copying and pasting a new signature in to the template like you would update your signature in outlook,on that same page? We have a new signature template, we need to upload and it seems it should be as easy as going to this page and just pasting the new one but it does seem like this feature exists.
Hi all together,
I changed it there, Testmail arrives but when a customer sends a mail to our servicedesk he gets still the same default template and not the customized template.
is there any other option or change I need to make ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.