Hi!
I added an Epic and few stories to it. All in status NEW.
However, the backlog epic progress show them as 6 in progress.
Any idea?
Hello @Matan Grady,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Testing on my local site, I wasn't able to replicate the same issue. When creating child issues on the Epic and changing the status, the progress bar shows correctly.
Can you please share a screenshot similar to the one below? Just make sure to hide private information.
Regards,Angélica
Hello @Angélica Luz , and thanks for answering!
See below my screenshot.
Thank you for the screenshot, Matan.
I tested on a Kanban project and I wasn't able to replicate the same issue.
Have you tested creating another child issue and changing its status?
Is it happening to all Epics on the project?
Have you tested in other projects?
I searched for similar issues but didn't find anything that could help us identify what may be causing the issue, so it would be important to check if it happens to all projects or a specific one and also test by changing the status of the child issues.
If possible, create a test epic with at least 3 test child issues and change the status of each one (1 To Do, 1 In progress, and 1 Done).
Hello @Angélica Luz
Indeed weird!
So from what I tested, it happens only in the specific project I currently have.
I added a new project and no problem there.
I went over setting and definitions and all is the same.
So, unless you have any idea, the only solution I currently see is migrating my issues to the new project where it works fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.