I have checked the guide on https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/add-edit-or-delete-a-shortcut/ but this is helpless. The edit button doesn't exist anymore.
I'm a global admin of Jira, so I have all permissions.
Got the answer from Atlassian Support:
After further testing and review with peers, I was able to reproduce the exact same behavior. I have also notice that we have an open bug ticket: JSWCLOUD-20943
We have found the following workaround to remove the Git repository shortcut from the project sidebar:
1) Open project settings
2) Navigate to the "Code" section under Project settings (no changes are required in the Code section):Project settings > Code
3) Now, click on "Back to project" and then try to remove the Git repository shortcut by clicking on the button
We notice that refreshing the page again results in the same behavior. Navigating to the code section and back to the project sidebar seems to be the workaround in this case.
Hi @Rhuan Barreto
Does the 'edit pencil' appear if you hover over the shortcut?
@Rhuan Barreto , Just to check, can you add yourself as the project administrator and try?
No.
I'm already that. No luck:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.