I can see I have unpublished changes but how do I get to them?
Hi @Colleen_fresh
Find your drafts with the rest of your work: Your unpublished drafts now appear in Recently Worked On, so they're easier to get back to. They'll also have a "Draft" badge next to their names so you'll always be able to differentiate them from a published page.
Keep track of changed pages: Any published pages that you've edited but not yet updated will show an "Unpublished changes" badge in Recently Worked On. Only people who've made unpublished edits will see this, so your viewers will have no idea that the page is any different under the hood.
See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-43585?focusedCommentId=1511939&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-1511939
Thank you for the fast reply! I am really, really new to Confluence. I don't even know where to begin to view my pages where I see a badge listed next to them. Do you think you can provide me with a simpler step by step response so that I can follow? Not being disrespectful, I just don't have your knowledge or experience with this product yet. Thank you so much in advance for you help!
Colleen
No worries!
Do you see a recent section on your confluence home page? Drafts is a tab there..
This is what I see: and you can see the unpublished changes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.