(Jira Service Desk) I noticed that when I pulled data on Monday and went to double check it on Wednesday the data had discrepancies of +1/-1. Why would this be? Does it have to do with pulling data on a Monday?
Are you using a search term that includes endofweek type clauses?
Sorry for the late reply. So I search from a date range eg. the Monday to the Sunday (Nov. 16th to 22nd). I noticed the other week that the date pulled on Monday was off by +1/-1 when i went to review it on Wednesday. Does this have anything to do with data being pulled on a Monday? Or is this only possible due to a human error when initially pulling the data?
I'm not sure - are you using search terms such as endOfWeek()?
I have an idea abou those doing something odd with dates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.