In my top header on the left all I get is our logo (to return to our confluence homepage) and a Browse dropdown.. I do not have the Create button in the header menu.. and so I can't Add a Child page.
I've seen this guide https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Creating+Content
Perhaps this is related to the recent Confluence update.. I'm not that happy as this is such a basic feature of Confluence..
it wasn't permissions (I'm the admin) it turned out it was a glitch Atlassian's side, and after contacting them they resolved it..
Could you check that you have the right permissions? Permission to create anything in one space should be enough to get the button to appear.
I have the same issue with the Ondemand version of confluence we are using. How did you contact Atlassian, do you have an email address?
Hi Richard, I created a bug from here https://support.atlassian.com/customer/home
Hopefully they can resolve it for you soon.
Hi Paul,
Thanks for creating the ticket, but it turns out that as a new user to the system I was not aware on how to create child pages, which I now know. So the bug support ticket is no longer needed.
Thanks,
Richard
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.