I have an automation that is supposed to copy some fields when an issue is created if the linked issue (where it's getting cloned from) is in a certain project. I think there's a timing problem where the link isn't present at the time the rule gets run so the fields aren't copying.
Now I'm trying to create an automation that says if the issue transitions from status A to status B then create an issue in a different project and copy fields. BUT, I have two transitions from A to B (already in development/send to development). Only in one of those transitions should the automation run. I cannot figure out how to find the actual transition option, not just the change in status.
Do I have to redo everything (workflow and automation) or is there a way to find the actual transition used and apply it to an automation rule?