Hi all,
I've tried a few approaches to solve the issue below and now I'm out of ideas, maybe you can help
I have a query that returns all issues where a custom field, called 'other tech notes', is not empty. This custom field is a text field that allows for multiple lines. the query looks like this:
project = XPTO and 'other tech notes' is not empty
My problem is that, if someone writes something on that field and then deletes what they wrote, the field is set to "none" on the JIRA interface, but the issue is still returned by the query.
I'm guessing the field is now blank instead of empty, but none of the JQL operators allow me to search for "" on a text field. E.g. the query below does not work:
project = XPTO and ('other tech notes' is not empty or 'other tech notes' != "")
Any ideas? To fix the query, or, alternatively, set the field back to empty...
Thanks in advance