We have a large "Master" project that contains several other smaller projects we track. In moving from a Scrum to Kanban method for our project's main board, we decided to make some workflow changes, as it needed simplifying.
Our previous work flow had a lot of specifics we wanted to get rid of, so for the time being, the new workflow was set so all statuses would "Allow all" to transition to them. In revamping this workflow, I've lost our "Resolution Screen" pop up that is prompted any time we close/resolve an issue.
This is the first time I'm getting deep into workflow and screen schemes and I feel a little lost on where to start to correct this. Is it that I'm looking to add a "Workflow Scheme" that specifies a pop up a will appear when an issue is closed or resolved? And do we require a specific transition (e.g. Testing to Complete) in order to tie those behaviors back into our project?