I am working on issues in Jira and have to create a subTask using ScriptRunner grovvy script. I am not finding any helpful material. How can I produce a sub task using groovy script? Any codes or helpful material? Thanks
Have a look at https://library.adaptavist.com/search?term=sub-task (That's already a search for sub-task related scripts, there's plenty more in there if you do move beyond this one need)
Thanks for your response. Where do I find the imports for those codes? I copied the code from there and it gives a lot of errors as there are no import statements. How do I get those statements?
Hi Jamshaid,
If you are getting an error around imports then this means the code you are trying is from Jira Server and will not work in Jira Cloud as Jira Cloud only contains rest API's and not the Java API that the server version contains.
You will see an example here which shows how to create a subtask in Jira cloud via a script and this will be a good reference guide to help you create the script that you require.
Regards,
Kristian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.