Is there any way to search the test case repository for specific steps which are used in multiple (automated) cucumber scenarios in different test cases?
Always downloading the feature files via tags and looking in those is a bit cumbersome.
Please explain “cucumber scenario”. Also are you using some test management addon here?
We're using Xray. Inside the test cases there are "automated cucumber" scenarios. This scenario contains the cucumber steps for the test cases. I'd like to set up a jql filter to find specific content within this scenario, e.g. a single step so I can find out which test cases use this step.
Thinks for the explanation. I don’t use X-ray. Hopefully, someone that does can assist you here.
good luck!
Hi andre.gans@dominolaser.com ,
if you're using Xray Cloud, this isn't yet possible.
I would advise you to reach out Xray support team and ask for such an improvement.
Regards,
Sérgio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.