I created the following rule – screenshot below:
Problem: I'm getting the following error
Action details:Issue conditionThe following issues passed:XXX-586JQL conditionNo subsequent actions were performed since JQL condition did not pass due to error running JQL:"(key = XXX-586 AND (filter=10010))" - A value with ID '10010' does not exist for the field 'filter'.
Action details:Issue conditionThe following issues passed:XXX-586
JQL conditionNo subsequent actions were performed since JQL condition did not pass due to error running JQL:"(key = XXX-586 AND (filter=10010))" - A value with ID '10010' does not exist for the field 'filter'.
Hi @Gonzalo Benitez de lugo,
Have you tried writing the full JQL statement in your issue matches JQL condition instead of referring to filter = 10010? I assume:
fixVersion != earliestUnreleasedVersion()
@Walter Buggenhout it worked! Thanks
While that is a work around it's not a "fix" In case you want a single filter so that you have a single copy of your JQL to protect against future updates (and avoid them accidentally only being updated in one location)Then look at the permissions on your filter. Make sure it's shared with the user who is running your automation. In my case I had to explicitly add the "Automation for Jira" user then it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.