Hi,
I like to add a "user group" to a ticket. As for this, I like to use a custom field. But unfortunately there is only a user picker for a single user. Is there a way to do this with multiple users?
Thank you for your answers and ideas.
Hi @Tobias Magnus (ext),
There is a user group custom field. You can find it on the Advanced tab when creating a custom field:
@Walter Buggenhout thank you for your fast responce, but it does not solve my issue, as with this picker I only can selct some usergroups.
My goal is to select multiple users.
Why I like to do it?
1. Add the names of the stakeholders, so everyone knows who is responsible for this task, even if the reporter is the product owner
2. To use it within a securtiy scheme:Only users add to this custom filed are allowed to see the issue
@Walter Buggenhout I found another field multiple users in the Advanced section. So this is working like expected, thank you for the tipp
Awesome! Happy to help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.