I recently was trying to push some deltas with SourceTree and noticed I could not figure out the password.
Long story short, Bitbucket account was made a long time ago with an undeliverable email address. A long time ago (10+ years) I signed up for outlook and google using a ymail address. Sometime a while ago this ymail address became invalid, but is now the username for both my microsoft and outlook products. Outlook considered my ymail address an alias, but can't deliver the email to the ymail address (should deliver to my inbox).
Recently deleted stored passwords in chrome to bit bucket account.
Of course you may find it strange that I am able to post this question from the account. This is because I can sign in using Google. Unfortunately, Google sign-on doesn't constitute a password so I am unable to change it from the account settings page. Since the email associated with this account is undeliverable I cannot change my password with the email flow.
I am stuck being unable to push to remote b/c of a forgotten password, but able to sign on to my bitbucket account with google. I have no way of reset-ing my password with the current conditions.
Also no https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/How-to-change-bitbucket-password/qaq-p/655536 does not help me.