We have set up a daily standup and would like to add a question to the current standup created. Is this possible?Ps. I have not found any documentation on editing a standup and the prompts available look like we must archive the current one and create a new one.
Can anyone assist me?
Thanks
Hi @[deleted],
as far as I know there's no such thing as a standup natively in Jira, so you are probably using some additional application for this functionality. Do you know which one? If not, would you please at least share some screenshots, so we would be able to determine, which one it is... Thank you!
Hi Hana,
Thank you for your response.
It looks like we are using 'Collaborabot' for Standups. (I didn't even know!) Are you familiar with this Application?
I will now be searching through to find any information on this App.
Thanks again
'Daily Standups for JIRA'
thank you. I've tested it a little bit and it seems to me there's no such possibility. When you start a standup, there's no edit. You can only archive the old one and create new with additional questions.
Maybe you can contact the vendor of this application, if there are any plans for this functionality in the future. This application is quite new, so maybe they will share some sort of roadmap.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.