The same screen theme is used for the standard issue type and the sub-type type. There is a customer field called “Sprint” in the screen theme. The problem is that I cannot see the same fields that I can see in the standard issue type, in my Sub-type type task.
- The project is classic with 5 issue types. Sub task is a sub-task type
- The Issue Type Scheme contains the same 5 issue types
- Sub-Tasks are currently ON
- The Screen Schemes has a Default issue for unmapped, a bug type and a sub-task type. I wasn’t sure if I needed the Sub Task Type. I added it to see if it resolved the problem but it didn’t assist.
- The project uses 2 screen configurations. The FSCP: Scrum Default Screen Scheme is used for both the standard issue type as well as the sub-task type.
- The Default Issue Screen Scheme & the layout includes a field for “Sprint”
- The field “Sprint” is included in the FSCP: Scrum Default Issue Screen
- The context for the Field “Sprint” is that it is available for issues of any type
What have I missed to display the custom field “Sprint” in the Sub-tasks?