We've been using Confluence CLI successfully for about 6 months then several week ago when our JIRA-ON-DEMAND was upgraded, Confluence CLI stop working with the following error:
Unable to log in to server: http://osiinc.jira.com/confluence/rpc/soap-axis/confluenceservice-v1 with user: automation.
Cause: (301)Moved Permanently
I tried "atlassian-cli-2.6.0" but had no success. When I put the url http://osiinc.jira.com/confluence/rpc/soap-axis/confluenceservice-v1" in the browser, I get the following:
confluenceservice-v1
Hi there, this is an AXIS service!
Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here...
Anyone have this problem!
Have the permissions changed on the RPC? Maybe the OnDemand upgrade changed the permissions?
Try using https in the URL instead of http. All Atlassian OnDemand instances require https connections for security reasons, and redirect http URLs to https ones. It looks like the CLI is not following the redirection, but if you give it https in the first place, that should work.
Tim,I'm using "atlassian-cli-2.6.0" downloaded from urlhttps://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ACLI/Atlassian+Command+Line+Interface .This CLI was developed by by Bob Swift, and I using it to post pages to ourspace. Is this something that Bob Swift should fix?THanks,David
Need to ask our hosting site. We've asked them about the problem, but they're no help.
Well, yes I think the CLI should be fixed to follow redirects, but what I mean is that if you pass the URL with https to the CLI in the first place, that should work as-is. So what I mean is to pass "https://osiinc.jira.com/confluence/rpc/soap-axis/confluenceservice-v1" when you call the CLI program.
Hi Tim
We running jdk1.6.0_11
Our confluence.sh file contains the following:
java -jar /opt/atlassian-cli-2.6.0/lib/confluence-cli-2.6.0.jar --server http://osiinc.jira.com/confluence --user automation --password !automation+! "$@"
The command executed to push the page to our space is:
/opt/atlassian-cli-2.6.0/confluence.sh --action storePage --space NX --title "vcds_6.4.0 Build Report" --file /opt/osi_confluence/6.4/vcds_6.4.0 --parent 6.4
Where in my command line do I pass the URL with "https://osiinc.jira.com/confluence/rpc/soap-axis/confluenceservice-v1"
I am having the same issue:
./jira.sh --server "https://hofdvjira1.searshc.com:1643" --user automation --password automation --action getServerInfo
Unable to log in to server: https://hofdvjira1.searshc.com:1643/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2 with user: automation.
Cause: (400)Bad Request
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.