I have many help pages which include icons, such as this:
On conversion to the new editor this becomes:
Can the old format be restored, please?
Hello @Michael Connolly!
Currently, placing inline images in the New Editor is not currently possible. This has been filed under this report:
[Confluence Cloud] Allow Images to be inserted inline or in an sentence in the New Editor
If you need to revert this single page, you should be able to revert the page to a previous version where it was still under the Legacy Editor. Here is our documentation on Page History:
[Confluence Cloud] Create, edit, and publish a page - Page versions and history
I could find an older thread here in our Community where their needs were the same as yours:
[Atlassian Community] Can I revert a page to the old editor?
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.