Does anybody know how i easily can connect an email conversation to an issue?
If you use Outlook, you can use Jira Cloud for Outlook add-in. It allows to send email to an existing issue, create a new one out of the email, and also helps to view basic issue details in Outlook if the issue was mentioned in the email.
Here's how it looks in Jira:
It depends. So if you already have an issue and you want to attach the email you could drag the email from the client and drop it into the issue. However, that will require the use to open the attachment in the client. Or you could copy the body of the email and paste into a comment. Now, I use outlook as my client and I have the Jira extension that allows me to create an issue directly from outlook for a given email.
can you explain a bit more about your situation and requirements? If this is a rare thing I would say to copy/paste.
Thanks, this is really helpfull
Hi
I have created a task
Example :-
Task created date is 06-06-2022
Email must be send before one day to assign user.
How to process this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.