I searched and found some old answers but wonder whether there is any solution without using the plugin?
Unfortunately till now , no luck without plugins.
Just updating my answer, here is the plugin JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports example if interested to use
type = story and subtasksCount < 1
Hi, @Anh Le !
Like told @Muhammad Ramzan_Atlassian Certified Master_ this is not possible.
Here you can check all the available JQL features in the Jira Cloud.
Hi,
The problem is, I'm using JQL in Google Sheets add-on. So I cannot use plugin.
Hi Anh,
JQL Search Extensions is our app and it integrates well with Jira's native search. Feel free to reach out to our support for help. Thanks!
Hi, @Daniel Turczanski - JQL Search Extensions !
Thank you for the app, it is really useful!👍
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.