I have implemented all of my transactions with Jira using the Jira Rest Client library. I am trying to delete an attachment and I do not see a way of doing this through the Jira Rest Client. Is this a bug with the library or is there a way to do this that I'm not seeing?
Hi @roland ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It seems to me it is not implemented. I've added the tags mentioned here, hopefully the author of the library will react to it.
Thanks @Hana Kučerová
Ok, that would be great if that was added! This would mean the would need to change the addAttachment implementation too since that does not return the id of the attachment, which is needed for delete.
Any updates to this issue? I was able to pull the attachment id, any work around to delete attachment?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.