I'm using roadmap on the web, but can't use roadmap on Jira app for mac.
Roadmap is deactivated like this.
Yes I see this as well. My best guess is that it is not yet released in the Mac app. However, I did search JAC for any issues open for Component = Mac app and text ~"roadmap" and nothing appeared.
Hey @류 형우 ryoohw from the Jira Cloud Mobile team
Are you using a classic or a next-gen project ?
If it is a Classic project we are working on bringing the integration to Mac and Mobile.
We do not support Advance roadmaps, but we will support Roadmaps for Classic projects.
Hope that answers your question
hmmm, although this page would seem to say otherwise - https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mac
I will continue to dig in a bit.
Ah...ok. So Roadmap works in the Mac app for Next-gen but not (yet) for Classic project. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.