I am using a Jira webhook to automate some functionality when a user submits a new ticket, a part of this automation is replying to the ticket via a comment to inform the user work is being done, my problem is that the user is not able to view the comments that are being sent, even though as an Administrator I can see they are being created.
I am using the Add comment API for Node.js and the majority of the example code provided, I have a feeling this has something to do with the visibility, however I have tried changing the visibility from Administrator to Service Desk Customers and users are still unable to see the comments.
All I want to achieve is being able to push a comment to a ticket from the REST API and having any users on that ticket being able to view that comment.
