I'm talking about the kind of team I can create by visiting the "People > Your Teams > + Start a Team" page.
If not, what is the point of adding my teammates to a team if I can't find issues related to peoples' team memberships?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/teams-in-atlassian-products-976161199.htmlhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/team-profiles-976161202.html This page implies you can do something like that.., however, I have not been able to get JQL to recognize teams as a construct to query against. So, as far as I know, this doesn't work as a way of reporting against work.
Ah, thank you. I was looking for some sort of feature request around this to track it or vote for it, but haven't found anything yet.
Hi @Aaron Gibralter
If you look at the items returned by this filter, you may find some interesting ones related to team features to vote for:
https://jira.atlassian.com/issues/?jql=project%20IN%20(JRACLOUD%2C%20JSWCLOUD)%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20summary%20~%20team%20AND%20(summary%20~%20selection%20OR%20summary%20~%20assign%20OR%20summary%20~%20%22assignee%22)%20ORDER%20BY%20Key
Best regards,
Bill
Thank you, @Bill Sheboy !
This is the one: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-74842
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.